Posts Subscribe comment Comments

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fear and Loathing at Evil's Harlem Success Empire - Another Deep Throat Emerges


Deep throats at HSA seem to be coming out of the woodwork. Starting tomorrow: lie detector tests. Can't wait for the people who left to start talking.

I saw that you posted on the principal (Jacqui Getz) leaving Harlem Success Academy. It's true! She and two school leaders left with her. This is the second principal to leave in two years. Last year's principal was fired mid year, just before the third grade exams. He was good, just didn't fit Eva's idea of what a principal should be.

I don't know how she can get away with not having an Administrator in that school. Doesn't the State follow through on it. She should be out of compliance somehow!

I think they'll be bleeding teachers and staff by the boat-loads this year.

They already lost a teacher this year. So you have a number of people leaving in the first two months already.

Earlier in the year, she told teachers that it was not in her "vision" for the school to have teachers unionize - I bet you they would, if there was anyone planning on staying longer than a year or two. Plus, people are too afraid to even attempt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment