Posts Subscribe comment Comments

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, May 25, 2009

Report from UFT ATR Meeting

A correspondent reports:

On Thursday, May 22, I went to the ATR meeting. Michael Mendel explained about what the hiring freeze means for the ATRs. Randi came for some minutes and talked about it also. She pretended to be a martyr. She stated how hard has it been to reach this agreement in NY when in some other states people were losing jobs.

At that point, I wanted to stand up and tell her that it was her fault that caused this mess. She is the one who gave up seniority rights. During this meeting many ATRS applauded RW and Mendel. I couldn't believe this!

I wonder if this hiring freeze will be implemented. In the district I teach in most all the principals are crooks. They think they are attached to the buildings they run. They hide the jobs and give them to their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment