Mr Scoot,
How are your ? Can you remember me? I'm the girl who has cried because her team failed in the match in FLL. I'm busy with my study, so I touch with your so late. I feel sorry about it.
I wanted to watch your blog, but I can't find it in the Internet. I just want to see the photo about you and me. Because you said you would put it in your blog.
My summer holiday is coming,what about your? Will you come to China to watch the Olympic Games? I hope to see you in China.
Keep touch with me if you have time. I'm eager to receive your letter.
yours
Serena
Okay, so at the Asian FLL Open in Tokyo in April, when I and my co-ref (a strong-willed college kid from Tokyo - thank god - because I would have caved in a minute) took 40 points off because their oil barrel was touching the water, the kids on the Chinese (mainland) team argued vehemently, claiming the rules translated into Chinese did not include this provision. Their chief lawyer, a 16 year old boy who I would want representing me anytime, finally said, "Well, give us half. We'll settle for 20." Sorry, no can do. At which point Serena started to cry, saying it was all her fault. I gave them all my card and told them to come to NY to help us with our tournaments. The next day they came around to take pictures.
Note the pandas on their heads.
Oh, and if there are any grammar police out there, excuse me for not marking up Serena's wonderful attempt at English.
And feel free to call me Scoot.
Okay, so at the Asian FLL Open in Tokyo in April, when I and my co-ref (a strong-willed college kid from Tokyo - thank god - because I would have caved in a minute) took 40 points off because their oil barrel was touching the water, the kids on the Chinese (mainland) team argued vehemently, claiming the rules translated into Chinese did not include this provision. Their chief lawyer, a 16 year old boy who I would want representing me anytime, finally said, "Well, give us half. We'll settle for 20." Sorry, no can do. At which point Serena started to cry, saying it was all her fault. I gave them all my card and told them to come to NY to help us with our tournaments. The next day they came around to take pictures.
Note the pandas on their heads.
Oh, and if there are any grammar police out there, excuse me for not marking up Serena's wonderful attempt at English.
And feel free to call me Scoot.

No comments:
Post a Comment